Friday, December 3, 2010

Hey guys! I'm really excited to have been chosen to be part of Fashionality's mission to redefine style in terms of real life.
One of my favorite things to do is talk and take pictures so that's how I'll be sharing my Fashionality.

I've included my winning entry below!
I hope you guys like it.

xoxo-Maria

"My Fashionality is food, friends, and all things fun"

Most people consider Friday or Saturday their favorite weekend day, but mine is Sunday. :)
It's the day I wake up late, roll out of bed, put my most comfortable outfit on, and walk out the door to meet my friends for a weekend recap, hangover food, and of course more drinks...

This past weekend I met my friends up in central park to enjoy the fresh air and clear our groggy heads.

We're all born and bread New Yorkers so we really enjoy walking, talking and window shopping. My favorite place to bum around on a Sunday is the Meatpacking district. I love this part of town because of its grunge feel which is why I love going there on Sundays when I'm in a devil may-care attitude.

 When I saw this wall plastered with a variety of posters and art I had to take a picture of it! I thought it really complimented my mood and style of the moment. 

My Sundays always end with food! On this particular sunday I went to the Standard which is anything but "standard". This hotel is one of the coolest places to hang out, have a drink, have a bite to eat, or even just enjoy the scenery. 

A lazy sunday and a lazy style.
That's my Fashionlaity.

No comments:

Post a Comment